A Medium is a person claiming to be in contact with the spirits of the dead and to communicate between the dead and the living. Synonyms: spiritualist, spiritist, necromancer, and channeler.
Back in letter C we talked about the ways in which we can communicate with the paranormal world. Today we are discussing Mediums. This profession, if you want to look at it that way, has really blossomed in the last 5-10 years. With shows like The Dead Files and the Long Island Medium, more skeptics are turning into believers.
I found a great article on a website that teaches how to develop your own psychic abilities. Below are some highlights from it.
Heighten your awareness.
- Be open to communication from the “other side.”
- Pay attention to your dreams and don’t dismiss them. Pay attention to your intuition.
- Try free writing
Try actively communicating with Spirits.
- Find a medium circle. Join them in their meetings.
- Recognize the spirit(s) that join you.
- Prepare a quiet space in your house.
- Know that you will not be able to control how it makes you feel as you are starting out.
Consider taking a workshop about Mediums and psychic abilities.
What do you think? Do you believe in mediums?