A first aid kit is a collection of supplies and equipment for use in giving first aid, and can be put together for the purpose by an individual or organization or purchased complete.
Any time you go to do an investigation always have a first aid kit with you. This is vital! Accidents happen quite frequently. Because you are always fumbling around in the dark, it doesn’t matter how experienced you are or how familiar you are with the place. Keep one handy incase you bump into a table corner, walk into a wall, etc. Lots of potential for bumps and bruises. As with any paranormal event or situation, it is always best to be prepared. Some teams even have doctors or EMT’s on their crew just in case something happens.
A first aid kit should have the following:
- Various sized adhesive bandages
- Gauze pads
- Anti-bacterial or alcohol wipes
- Neosporin or other antibiotic cream
- Antihistamine tablets, such as Benadryl
- Cough drops
- 81 mg aspirin
- Aspirin, Tylenol, Ibuprofen, etc.
- Antacid tablets and/or Pepto tablets
- Hydrocortisone ointment (or any rash, bug bite, poison ivy cream/itch relief spray or cream)
- Medical Tape
- Elastic bandages
- Cold pack
- Space Blanket
- Burn cream
- Snake-bite kit
- Hard candies
- Fist aid manual
List provided by Before It’s News website.
What about a first aid kit for paranormal needs? Buffy on Buffy the Vampire Slayer always had a bag full of stakes, holy water, knives, etc. to beat the baddies that came to Sunnydale. Here is a list I came up with that you might need depending on your paranormal event.
- A set of sharp stakes for staking vampires through the heart.
- Silver bullets for your gun to take down any werewolves you meet who want to rip you to shreds.
- Holy water for vampires, exorcisms, demons, etc.
- Holy Bible for exorcism.
- Potions for spells to ward off witches, warlocks, and evil.
- Crosses to hang on the wall or carry with you. A cross necklace to wear might be beneficial as well.
- Knives for stabbing and cutting off heads of zombies, crazed lunatics, etc.
- Water bottle. Always stay hydrated. Or it can be used to melt witches.
- Gum. For you and for those you encounter. Depending on how old they are, they could have some nasty breath.
- Language translator app on your phone. You never know when you’ll need a translator! Not all dead people speak English.
- Crystals that have been blessed to ward off evil spirits.
I know there are more items we could add to our list. What would you add to your paranormal kit?