Communication is the means of connection between people or places, in particular. There are several forms of communication such as verbal, non-verbal, visualization, and written.
Today we’ll be discussing my favorite topic of communication. Communication is a big deal for investigations.
Below is a list of the different ways we can communicate with the dead.
- Séance: A meeting at which people attempt to make contact with the dead, especially through the agency of a medium. This is a very popular method. Think The Dead Files on television and The Others in film.
- Ouja Board: A board printed with letters, numbers, and other signs, to which a planchette or movable indicator points, supposedly in answer to questions from people at a seance. This is such a popular method that they named a movie after it.
- Waking Dream: An involuntary dream occurring while a person is awake. He slips easily into the skins of his characters, presenting them like waking dreams – vivid yet just beyond tangible.
- Mediums: In both modern and ancient times, a medium is a person who communicates with spirits, usually apart from the use of witchcraft. A medium is, literally, an “intermediary” between the spirit world and ours. The Bible condemns the practice of mediumship, and attempting to speak to the dead, through séances or other means, is expressly forbidden.
- Channeling: This is a thing that mediums do. They invite spirits to take over their bodies and communicate with those they are hired to help.
Have you ever had an experience with any of the above communication methods when speaking to the dead?