I cannot believe it’s already time to say goodbye to 2014 in a few weeks. I honestly don’t know where the year went. For me it’s been a crazy year. I had a baby in April. I quit the job I’d been at for the last 18 1/2 years and started a new one to be closer to my home and family. We’ve had lots and lots of changes.
My blog and writing life has also gone through some changes. I found I didn’t have the amount of time I wanted to write this year or attend conferences. I apologize for the lack of new blog posts this year. I do have a plan for 2015 and I am hoping to map out all of my posts, etc. over the holidays. I was excited to attend the first ever IndieReCon LIVE event that was held in October in Sandy, UT. What a great bunch of people to volunteer with and the best sessions around on self-publishing. I look forward to next year’s event.
I thought it might be fun to share the books that changed my life this year after reading them and the posts from my blog that got a lot of traffic.
Top Posts in 2014
- Why Do We Create?
- Guest Post: Introspection During the Characters Black Moment by Angela Ackerman
- Meet Author Darcie Chan
- With a Thankful Heart
- Random Acts of Kindness Blogfest: You Are Beautiful!
Top Reads in 2014
- Finishing up the Price of Privilege series with Mark of Distinction and Price of Privilege by Jessica Dotta.
- Going back to Trona, CA with The Brothers Washburn in Mojave Green. So scared!
- Enjoying the first novel by a husband and wife writing duo: Splinters by Matt Carter & F.J. Titchenell. Reminiscent of the X-Files. Creepy yet satisfying.